The gala season will be in full swing, and if you need a break, Cavallo Point is offering a wonderful retreat that is right across the Golden Gate Bridge. The retreat – entitled “Manage Stress, Cultivate Resilience” – will be held at Cavallo Point from Thursday, September 26 to Sunday, September 29, 2013. As part of Cavallo Point Lodge’s overall focus on nature, nurture, culture, and adventure, this insightful weekend will focus on behavioral changes that people can make in a short period of time to enhance the joy and happiness in their lives. Using a scientific approach and 20-plus years of experience working with Fortune 500 corporate executives and thousands of clients, Dr. Brad and his renowned faculty have crafted a peak life experience.
“Modern life keeps us so busy that we are often over-committed, juggling multiple priorities and feeling out of control,” said Dr. Brad. “This lifestyle is exhausting, unsustainable, and damaging to our health. When life is out of balance, decisions are often made that appease our short-term needs at the expense of long-term health and happiness. This three-day Optimal Health Retreat enables a shift from ‘surviving’ to ‘thriving’, as participants learn skills to feel calm, focused, and energized.” Hosted by Dr. Brad, the retreat has a compelling agenda that includes practical techniques, key lessons, and enlightening experiences shared by internationally recognized teachers.
Here are some of the activities, lessons, and experiences for participants to enjoy in September:
• Regain balance in a hectic life and shift from ‘surviving’ to ‘thriving’
• Discover useful techniques and expert advice to handle stress & feel calm, focused, and energized
• Interactive workshops on healthy living, awakening the power of inspiration, and embracing calm
• An epic sailing adventure to cultivate resilience and to ‘captain your own ship’
• Hands-on cooking class in the Cavallo Point Cooking School
• Tai Chi and yoga classes led by experts
• Hiking in national parklands
The retreat package, including all meals, activities and lodging, is priced per person from $2,150 single occupancy, $1,850 double occupancy, and $1,450 without lodging.
For reservations or more information on this or other Optimal Health Weekend Retreats, call 415-339-4777, email email@example.com, or visit www.cavallopoint.com/health-wellness-retreats-fall.